I hope Santa is watching! This is my top 10 Christmas wishlist for this year.
- A Santa hat, so I can look like Santa too.
- A snow globe that has a little snowman in it. If I had a little snow globe with a snowman in it that would be cool because then I could have a snowman all year around.
- I want a new soccer ball because my favorite sport is to play soccer.
- A new tennis ball because my second favorite sport is to play tennis.
- A new water gun. Because it squirts water, duh.
- A new butterfly notebook. Who doesn’t love butterflies?
- Which brings me to number seven – a net to catch butterflies.
- A bird cage. I just want a birdcage, not a bird because I just like how the bird cages look.
- A quilt. Because they’re snugly. And outside it’s really cold and I wanna stay warm.
- The most important one – A humungous llama stuffed with candy. No reason why.
This is my top 10 wishlist for this Christmas. #NailedIt.
*Bonus – At the end I sing a little Christmas song in French.